Wednesday, December 17, 2014

All 8G's do not a blond make.

I was "getting rooty" so I went to the store to buy some hair color.  They were out of my brand and I didn't have the time or the energy to go to another store, park, walk in, find the hair color, and so on.  I bought another brand thinking, "if you've tried one 8G you've tried them all, right?"  WRONG! My usual 8G is a caramel blond and I love it, but I am now wearing a strawberry blond and it's quite a difference.  I have tried for two days to think of some way to spiritualize it but haven't been able to think of anything that made sense.  So there you have it...just another kookie day in the life of one who is Biblically blond!  Smile at someone today - they may have used the wrong hair color too and just need a smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment